Autodesk, deeply involved in openBIM and with the IFC standard, brings regular updates to its software solutions. The most recent one is minor but interesting. It can be downloaded here.
- This is a minor update to release 18.104.22.168 and one improvement that adds basic support to export Area object as IfcSpatialZone
- This update brings all versions (22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, and 188.8.131.52) to be mostly identical (except for features related to specific Revit version)
- Fixed error during export for a specific object that became invalid in the export process with “Store the IFC GUID in an element after export” option
- User defined property set can now be exported for IfcGeographiCElement
- Fixed export failure when ZoneClassificationName is set to Room for exporting IfcZone
- Corrected GrossVolume quantity information with the correct unit
This update can be downloaded here.